The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 210, November 2002, (Vol. 53, pp: 57-112)
- The Most Exotic Regimental Mascot* by A.W. Grosart. pp: 61-63. [78th Highland Rgt., elephant]
- 32nd Corps, Middlesex Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. pp: 64-65.
- Jews at the Battle of Arnhem September 1944, Part 1 by Martin Sugarman. pp: 67-78. (see Issue 212).
- Remembering the Great War at St. Swithun’s Church, Ganarew, Herefordshire* by Ray Westlake. pp: 78-81. (see also Issues 207, 208, 225, 226, 228, 231, 233 & 238).
- Prince of Wales’s Royal Military Academy* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 82-84.
- A SSAFA Surprise. [Medals to one of Light Brigade survivors] p: 84.
- 80th Liverpool Rifle Volunteers – Liverpool Press Guard* by Gary Gibbs. pp: 85-89. (see Issue 211, also for additional illustrations. Also Liverpool Press Corps, Issue 212).
- Rifle Clubs Post WWII by Charles R. Butt. pp: 90-92.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Soldiers Regimental Numbers from 1882 to Near the End of
- the Great War by D.E. Langley. pp: 93-97.
- Sir Frederick Burton Maurice, 1871-1952: A Biographic Bibliography by Bob Wyatt. pp: 98-100.
- Recruit Instructors* by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. pp: 100-102.
- Task Force Harvest: Disarming the Albanian Rebels in Macedonia* by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. pp103- 105.
- Ravens’ Roll Call by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. [Tower Ravens] p: 106.
- Correspondence: Irish Guards, new badge.* p: 112.
- Correspondence: Metal shoulder titles. p: 112. – Q166. [first use of]