The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 208, May 2002, (Vol. 52, pp: 177-232)
- Badge Notes by Hugh King. p: 180.
- Landour Rangers* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 181. (see Correspondence: Issue 214).
- A Rare Sight From Canada* by Hugh King. pp: 183-184.
- A Long Wait by David Seeney. [James Burton: WW1 Medals] p: 185.
- A Deception Without Doubt, But Impersonation, Who Knows?* by Bryn Owen. [Ambrose Madden VC] pp: 186-189.
- Field Marshal Viscount Garnet Joseph Wolseley, 1833-1913,
- A Biographic Bibliography,* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 189-193. (see Correspondence: Issue 209).
- 1st Gloucestershire Royal Engineers (Volunteers), Winchcombe, July 1890* by Mick Kippin. pp: 194-197.
- Newspaper Correspondents, Rules for, at the Seat of War. p: 198. [page from Wolseley's 'Soldier's Pocket-Book for Field Service, 1886]
- One Hundred Years Ago: Development of the Colonial Military Forces in
- New South Wales 1854-1903* by Dr. J.K. Haken. pp: 199-210. (see Correspondence: Issue 209, also Issue 211).
- The Guides at Cabul by David Saunders. [Kabul 1879] pp: 211-212. (see also 'A Mythical Myth', Issue 207).
- Remembering the Great War at Ebenezer Congregational Chapel, Rudry, Glamorgan* by Ray Westlake. pp: 212-216. (see also Issues 207, 210, 225, 226, 228, 231, 233 & 238).
- An 8th King’s Royal Irish Hussar by John Manock. [Col. George Berkley Molyneaux] pp: 216-219.
- Bengal Army Notes by B.D.N. Stevens. pp: 220-222. (see 'Buttons .. Bengal European Regiments ...', Issue 189, Correspondence: 'Indian Army Special', Issue 190 & ‘Indian Army Comments’, Issue 191).
- Correspondence: Bushveldt Carbineers –Court Martial, 1902. p: 227. - Q162. (see Correspondence: Issue 209).
- Correspondence: Rifle Volunteer Buttons. p: 228. (see Issue 195).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Items. [CCEC] p: 228. (see 'Unidentified Stationary Objects', Issue 206).
- Correspondence: King’s Sergeant. pp: 228-229. (see Correspondence: Issues 202 & 206).
- Correspondence: Kolar Goldfield Volunteers. pp: 229-230. (see Correspondence: Q161, Issues 207 & 209).
- Correspondence: New Scottish Badge? p: 230. (see Correspondence: Q157, Issue 207).
- Correspondence: HMS Regent at Kotor. p: 230. (see Issue 207).
- Correspondence: Two Lowland Mysteries.* p: 231. - Q163.
- Correspondence: Battle Honours.p: 232. (see Issue 207 & Correspondence: Issue 209).