The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 198, November 1999, (Vol. 50, pp: 65-120)
- Great War Air Raid Memorials in London. Do They Still Exist?* by Bob Wyatt. pp: 66-69.
- Endex in Burma 1946* by John Gaylor. pp: 71-86.
- RN Actions on Lake Tanganyika* by Lt. M.P. Crocker RN. [Mimi & Tou-Tou] pp: 87-88.
- New Territorial Yeomanry and Infantry Titles by Rev. R.A, McDowall. pp: 89-92.
- A Relic of the Sepoy Rebellion* by Hugh L. King. pp: 93-94. (see Issue 200).
- The Lowtherstown Masonick Volunteers* by F. Glenn Thompson. p: 96.
- The Burma Military Nursing Service* by John Gaylor. pp: 97-98. (see Issue 200).
- Mesopotamia 1917: The Crossing of the Tigris at Shumran Bend* by Tony Mains. pp: 99-101.
- Use of Khaki on the North West Frontier by Major Roger Chapman. pp: 102-103.
- Regimental Numbering in Territorial Battalions 1916-1918 by Ian J. Crow. pp: 104-106.
- Highland ITC Pipes and Drums?* by John Gaylor. p: 107.
- Unidentified Trade and Efficiency Badges* by John Gaylor. p: 108. (see Correspondence: Issues 199 & 200).
- Military Wristwatches – a short history by Simon Clegg. pp: 109-111.
- 24th Division War Memorial 1914-18 by T. Braun. pp: 112-113.
- The Barracks Fountain Memorial* by Derek Hunt. pp: 114-115.
- Correspondence: ASC badge* - query. [not numbered] p: 119.
- Correspondence: African Button* - query. [not numbered] pp: 119-120.
- (Correction to 'Military & Police Buttons', ref. Illustration 3, Issue 197).
- Correspondence: Black Button Mysteries* - query. [not numbered.] p: 120. (See Issue 256, p. 218 – Kohalpur Infantry.)