The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 196, May 1999, (Vol. 49, pp: 177-232)
- Famous Battles and Ship Names by T. Braun. pp: 178-180.
- Courts Martial and Military Executions in Malta: The Case of Gunner John Edwards* by Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 181-183.
- Lions of Judah: The Jewish Commandos of the S.I.G.* by Martin Sugarman. pp: 184-201. (see Correspondence: Issue 197).
- AER Antecedents and the Fate of the Militia by David Strong. pp: 202-203. (see Issues 192 & 194 & Correspondence Issue 193 & 195).
- Recruitment From National Service by Charles R. Butt. pp: 204-205.
- The Rothschilds As Recruiters For Buckinghamshire in the First World War by Harold Pollins. pp: 205-209. (see Correspondence: Issue 199).
- Personal Diary of Lt. J.F. Field, 905 MT Coy ASC by B. Elliott. pp: 209-220.
- A Badge For Egypt by William Y. Carman. pp: 220-222.
- The Stay of Execution* by Major N.J. Lock. [1 RWF goat mascot] pp: 223-225.
- Correspondence: Cloth Insignia. p: 229. - Q98. [retaining international insignia]
- Correspondence: Some Lapel Badges. (see Issue 194). [“VW” badge] pp: 229-230.
- Correspondence: The London Scottish Regiment & Scottish Cadets. p: 230. - Q99.
- Correspondence: Who Won the War? pp: 230-231. (see Issue 194).
- Correspondence: Early “Fakes”? [Gaunt Journals 1912] pp: 231-232.
- Correspondence: M.M.A.C. Glengorm. p: 232. - Q100.
- Correspondence: Mystery Badge.* - query. [not numbered] p: 232.