The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 193, August 1998, (Vol. 49, pp: 1-64)
50th Anniversary Number
- Badge Notes by John Gaylor. pp: 2-3.
- Hertfordshire Militia, A Badge of the,* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. p: 4.
- A Personal Memoir of 1948 by A.J. Paxton. pp: 5-8.
- A South Australian Volunteer Artillery Sword Belt Clasp* by Anthony F. Harris. pp: 9-11.
- The Scots Guards in 1948 by Anon. pp: 13-14.
- An Air Observation Squadron in 1948* by Anon. [651 AOP Sqn.] pp: 14-18.
- Serve To Lead (The Guinea Pigs)* by Capt. R.A. Bonner. pp: 19-20.
- An Ex-Airman’s View of His Early Days as a National Serviceman in 1947
- and Thereafter by Mike Reynolds. pp: 21-24.
- The Northamptonshire Regiment in 1948* by Michael Barthorp. pp: 25-26.
- 2nd Battalion The Coldstream Guards (Malaya 1948-1950* by RHQ Coldstream Guards. pp: 27-29.
- A Worm’s Eye View by Norman Hurst. [Berlin Airlift] pp: 30-34.
- 2nd Battalion the King’s Regiment (Liverpool), Three Week Deployment of the,
- in Palestine, 29 April – 18 May 1948 by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. pp: 36-37.
- The Pork and Beans in 1918 by H.R. Stilwell. [Portuguese Corps] pp: 37-38.
- Northern Ireland – 1948 – Gold Coast by Lt. Col. A.J. Moore. pp: 38-41.
- Combined Cadet Force (CCF) Golden Jubilee 1948-1998* by Col. David S. Strong. pp: 41-44. (see Issue 194).
- Memoirs of a National Service Man November 1946 to April 1949: Part 1 by Clifford Walters. pp: 45-51. (see Issue 194, also Issues 201 & 203).
- Correspondence: R. Marine Plastic [and other] Badges. p: 53.
- Correspondence: A Military Puzzle.* p: 54. - Q89. [gorget]
- Correspondence: Dublin photograph. pp: 54-55. (see Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Kim’s Mavericks. p: 55. (see Issues 190 & 192 & Correspondence: Issue 191).
- Correspondence: Volunteer Civil Force. pp: 56-57. (see Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Army Emergency Reserve. p: 57. (see Issues 192, 194 & 196 & Correspondence: Issues 194 & 195).
- Correspondence: A Leather Belt.* pp: 58-59. - Q91.
- Correspondence: King's. p: 59. (see '8th Regiment at San Sebastian 1836', Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Uniforms of 1906. p: 59. (see Issue 192).
- Correspondence: White Horses. p: 60. (see 'White Horse of Kent', Issue 192).
- Correspondence: Prince Alfred’s Guard. p: 62. - Q92. (see Correspondence: Issue 194).
- Correspondence: Germans in British Service [American revolution] p: 62. – Q93. (see Correspondence: Issue 194).
- Correspondence: Eagle Signals.* [3 Ind. Div. Sigs. metal badge] p: 63. (see Correspondence: Issue 194).
- Correspondence: Carrier Action. pp: 63-64. [HMS Unicorn, shore bombardment]
- Correspondence: First Black Officer. [Walter Tull] p: 64. (see Correspondence: Issue 194).
- Correspondence: 40th Madras Native Infantry. p: 64. - Q94. [sources for] (see Correspondence: Issue 194).