The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 192, May 1998, (Vol. 48, pp: 169-224)
- Badge Notes by John Gaylor. pp: 170-171.
- “Fire Gilding” On Militaria of the British Army in the 18th and 19th Centuries,
- An Explanation of, by Alan Grosart. pp: 172-173.
- Rifle Volunteer Buttons 1859-1908* [additions to 1996 Special] p: 175. by Howard Ripley & Denis Darmanin. (see Issues 195, 204 & 207).
- The White Horse of Kent.* by T. Braun. pp: 176 & 178. (see Correspondence: Issue 193).
- Uniforms in 1906* by Major Colin Robins. pp: 178-179. (see Correspondence, Issue 193).
- Uniforms, two figures – photograph, Dublin. p: 180. (see Correspondence, Issue 193).
- The Indian Army After Independence: Jottings on service in the Indian Infantry
- School, Mhow, 1948-52* by Lt. Col. Tony Mains. pp: 181-194.
- Indian Army and Malta* by Denis Darmanin. pp: 195-202.
- Crossing the Rapido by Lt. Col. R.E.L. Hodges. [28 Brigade May 1944] p: 203.
- Kim’s Mavericks by J.W. Reddyhoff. pp: 204-205. (see Issue 190 & Correspondence: Issue 191).
- The Volunteer Civil Force “Law and Order” Pro Rege Pro Lege Pro Grege:
- For King, For Law, For People* by D.A. Haighton. pp: 205-208. (see Correspondence: Issues 193 & 194 [button]).
- One Man’s War by Bernard Towler. [family history research] pp: 208-209.
- Egbert, West Hartlepool’s Tank* by Stan Suggitt. pp: 209-213.
- Army Emergency Reserve* by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. [badges] pp: 214-215. (see also Issues 194 & 196 & Correspondence: Issues 193, 194 & 195).
- Correspondence: Help! p: 221. (see Correspondence, Issue 191). [Johore Military Forces badge]
- Correspondence: Malta. [military theme postage stamps1997.] pp: 221-222.
- Correspondence: Royal Scots badges* p: 222. – Q84.
- Correspondence: Hamilton Civil Aid Force. p: 222. (see Secty's Notes, Issue 190 & Correspondence, Issue 191).
- Correspondence: Badge List.* - query [not numbered] p: 223.
- Correspondence: Submarine on Brooch [with a “V”]. p: 224. - Q88.
- 8th Regiment at San Sebastian 1836 by Lt. Col. Robin Hodges. p: 224. (see Correspondence: 'King's', Issue 193).