The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 176, May 1994, (Vol. 44, pp: 169-224)
- Memorial to the Prince Imperial* by John Gaylor. pp: 170-171. (see Correspondence: Issue 177).
- Aerial Propaganda* by A.F. Flatow. pp: 172-173. (see Issue 3).
- 28th Reinforcements, (1st) New Zealand Expeditionary Force 1917* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 173-175.
- Special Badges for the Volunteer Force 1859-1908: Good Shooting* by Ray Westlake. pp: 176-177.
- ‘Lord Dynevor’s Smart and Efficient Little Corps’: An Historical Account of the
- Carmarthenshire Yeomanry 1794-1815* by D.G. Glover. pp: 178-200. (see also Issue 178).
- The New Zealand Volunteer Enlistment Badge of the Second World War* by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 200-201.
- Ngawha Church Plaques: Issue 174: correction. p: 201.
- Symbols of Supply* by the Rev. R.A. McDowall. (see 'Marks For Stores', Issue 132; also Correspondence, Issues 131, 132, 162, 164 & 177).
- Uxbridge Volunteer Infantry* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 204.
- A Red Feather Problem by W.Y. Carman. [DCLI] pp: 205-206.
- Light Dragoons* by John Gaylor[?]. [amalgamations & badge] pp: 206-207.
- Secretary’s Notes: The Scottish Yeomanry* [badges] pp: 207-210.
- Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment. p:210.
- Royal Mercian & Lancastrian Yeomanry. p: 210.
- Gulf War battle honours. pp: 210-211.
- Queen’s Own Warwickshire & Worcestershire Yeomanry. [badge] p: 211.
- Correspondence: Identification.* [“F Coy HG/ Ambulance Corps”] pp: 217-218. (see 'Insignia LDV etc.', Issue 138).
- Correspondence: George Cross. [origins & Dennis Wheatley] p: 218.
- Correspondence: Seven Oaks & Bromley Local Militia*. - Q47. [badge] pp: 218-219. (see Issue 177 & Correspondence: Issues 178, 180, 240 & 241: “The Holmesdale Volunteer Infantry (And Others)”).
- Correspondence: “Prosunt Gentibus Artes”. pp: 219-220. [12 (Bermondsey) Service Bn., East Surrey Regiment] (see Correspondence: Q46, Issue 175).
- Correspondence: Regimental Bibliography – A New Approach. p: 220. (see Issues 174 & 202).
- Correspondence: Six-Foot Guards.* pp: 221-223. (see Correspondence: Q39, Issues 174 & 175. See also 'Middlesex Rifle Volunteers', Issue 23).
- Correspondence: 23rd London Regiment. pp: 223-224. (see Correspondence: Q45, Issues 175 & 178).
- Correspondence: Red Over White Hackle -Royal Northumberland Fusiliers. p: 224. (see Issue 175).