The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 175, February 1994, (Vol. 44, pp: 113-168)
- The Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment: new badges of,*
- Anon. p: 114.
- 78th Division: Mark of Merit* by Richard Doherty. pp: 115-116.
- Hong Kong Roll Call – The Defence Forces of Hong Kong 1841 – 1945. Part 3* by Shamus O.D. Wade. pp: 117-124. (see Issues 172, 173, 177, 182 & 188).
- The Death of Captain William Doran* by Denis A. Darmanin. pp: 124-125.
- The Royal Naval Division at Blandford Camp 1914-1918 Part II* by Alan Harfield. pp: 126-132. (see Issue 174).
- Black Buttons Part I* by William Y. Carman. pp: 133-135. (see Issue 177, also Issue 224 (Canadian))
- Theories of War and Aggression – Part I by Dr. Eric Carlton. pp: 135-141. (see Issue 179).
- Royal Northumberland Fusiliers, The Red Over White Hackle of the, by T.L. Hewitson. pp: 142-143. (see Correspondence: Issue 176).
- Were the Tank Problems of 1918 “As Much Mental As Mechanical”?* by David J. Childs. pp: 143-155.
- Correspondence: Early Rifle Volunteer Uniforms. [“Six-Foot Guards”] p: 162. (see Correspondence: Q39, Issues 174 & 176. See also 'Middlesex Rifle Volunteers', Issue 23).
- Correspondence: Spurious CEF Badges.[72 Bn. CEF & CMGC] pp: 162-163.
- Correspondence: 23rd London Regiment. - Q 45. [Unusual badge on gravestones] pp: 163-164. (see Correspondence: Issues 176 & 178).
- Correspondence: Badge and Motto. - Q46. [Prosunt Gentibus Artes] p: 165. (see Correspondence, Issue 176).
- Correspondence: 5 Commando and V Force. [badge & hackle] p: 165.
- Correspondence: No. 4 Commando. pp: 166-167. (see Correspondence: Issue 173).
- Correspondence: Regimental Bibliography. - Q47. p: 167-168. (see Issue 174).
- Correspondence: Quintinshill. p: 168. (see Issue 174).
- Correspondence: A Heavy Charger. - Q48. [Sgt. Mjr. James Shegog] p: 168.