The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 170, November 1992, (Vol. 43, pp: 57-112)
- From Northern Command Orders 1122 of 29 June 1942, by Anon. p: 61. [Thompson SMG recoil spring assembly]
- New Jersey Volunteers: A Medallic Mystery* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 62-64.
- The Home Guard and Charles Graves by James Brazier. pp: 65-66. (see Issue 172).
- Zulu War Battlefields* by Robin Smith and Lt. Col. John Muckler. pp: 67-70.
- Trinidad and Tobago Cadet Force* by Anon. pp: 71-72.
- 1st Elgin Mounted Rifle Volunteers* by Howard Ripley. [button] p: 72.
- Bands of the Post Office Rifles* by Barry Boon. pp: 73-83.
- The Auxiliary Force (India) – the Institute of the Madras Guards 1930 by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. pp: 84-85.
- 1st Oxfordshire Rifle Volunteer Corps (Oxford University),
- Officers Full Dress Shoulder Cords* by Ray Westlake. pp: 86-88.
- Harold Lucas, A Soldier of the Great War* by P.A. Daybell and I.J. Crow. pp: 89-93.
- The Maidstone Garrison’s Christmas Production of 1865 by Rod Helps. pp: 93-95.
- Territorial Force 1908-1914, Some Notes on the: Part 1 – Horse Artillery* by Ray Westlake. pp: 95-101.
- Correspondence: London Diocesan Club. p: 110. (see 'uniforms and insignia. Two photographs', Issue 166).
- Correspondence: Titles. p: 111. - Q21.
- Correspondence: Cadet Corps Buttons* by Howard Ripley. p: 111. (see Issue 127).
- Correspondence: Sudan Defence Force Badges. p: 112. (see Issues 164 & Correspondence: Issue 166).
- Correspondence: South Staffordshire Gliders. [grant of badge, for Sicily] p: 112. (see 'Gulf Badges …', Issue 168).
- Correspondence: Worcestershire Regiment. [titles missing from White] p: 112. (see Correspondence: Issues 113, 114, 120 & 115).