The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 161, August 1990, (Vol. 41, pp: 1-56)
- : [NB: Volume Nos. changed to Arabic from this issue].
- The Army in India, Some Random Jottings on Service in, 1934-39* by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. pp: 1-10. (see Issues 155, 157, 162, 167 & 180. See also Correspondence: Issue 163). [see also amendments to this article, Hon. Ed’s. Notes, Issue 162]
- The Indian Army Memorial, Barton-On-Sea* by Alan Harfield. pp: 11-15.
- Rifleman Harris “The Family of the Comyns”, Fact of Fiction, by George Caldwell. pp: 15-20.
- Afghan War DCMs and a VC Recommendation by Lt. Col. E.T. Lummis. p: 21.
- 2nd Middlesex (South Middlesex) Rifle Volunteers, Some Notes on the History of,* by Ray Westlake. pp: 22-29. (see Correspondence: Issue 162).
- Sola Tope Embellishments, Royal Signals in India, Part 1* by Alan Harfield. pp: 30-41. (see Issue 162. See also Correspondence: Issue 163).
- The Royal Garrison Artillery at Aden* by Murray Graham. pp: 42- 45.
- Correspondence: Badge identifications.* - query. [18 items]. pp: 48-50. (see Correspondence: Issues 162 & 163).
- Correspondence: British Auxiliary Brigade in Spain, 1838-40. – query. p: 51.
- Correspondence: Irish Cap Badge. p: 51. (see ‘[six Irish badges]’, Correspondence: Issue 158).
- Correspondence: Coldstream Guards.* - query. [wearing of Royal Arms badge] p: 52. (see Correspondence: Issue 166).