The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 157, August 1989, (Vol. XXXX, pp: 1-56)
- A Recent Tiger Adventure (from Times of India June 1887)* by R.M. Lyons. pp: 4-8.
- Royal Australian Air Force Central Band* by Jerome S. Gatehouse. pp: 9-11.
- Bengal Engineer Group, Presentation of New Colour to the,* by Major A.K. Srivastava. pp: 12-14.
- Mashonaland Native Police* by J.R. Williams. pp: 15-18. (see Issue 142).
- A Century of Military Publishing: The Story of Gale & Polden* by Alan Harfield. pp: 19-28.
- The 2nd Gloucestershire Royal Engineers Volunteers* by Ray Westlake. pp: 29-31.
- Uniform and Equipment of the Indian Army, Some Random Jottings on the,* by Lt. Col. A.A. Mains. pp: 31-36. (see also Issue 180, and 155, 161, 162 & 167).
- The War of Lost Footsteps: A Re-assessment of the Third Burmese War 1885-96, by Martin Jones. pp: 36-40.
- Another Percy Powder Horn* by B.Owen. pp: 41-43.
- Correspondence: Table Spoons, ‘North Cork Rifles’. pp: 44&45&46. (see Correspondence: Issues 155 & 158).
- Correspondence: Shoulder Title Discipline. pp: 46-47. (see Correspondence: ‘6ERV’, Issue 155).
- Correspondence: Photo of women in uniform.* - query. [Ladies Rifle Corps] pp: 47-48. (see Correspondence: Issues 160 & 162).
- Correspondence: Ambulance Unit Insignia.* pp: 49-50.