The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 156, May 1989, (Vol. XXXIX, pp: 169-224)
- Regimental Mascot. 3rd (Volunteer) Bn. The Staffordshire Regiment
- (The Prince of Wales’s) by P.G. Smith. pp: 171-173. (see Correspondence: Issue 159).
- Military Croydon* by Barry Boon. pp: 173-181.
- The Isle of Man Rifle Volunteers* by Ray Westlake. pp: 182-185.
- A Victorian Army Commission* by Dr. Cyril Mazansky. pp: 185-196. (see Correspondence: Issue 158).
- The Blue Caps* by Major R.E. Hodges. [CMP VP Wing] pp: 197-198. (see Correspondence: Issue 159).
- The Ardeer Company, Royal Scots Fusiliers* by Ray Westlake. pp: 198-199.
- 4th (Volunteer) Battalion the Devonshire and Dorset Regiment* by Major J.A. Barrow. pp: 200-201.
- Shanghai 1932* by Alan Harfield. [from ‘Notes on the China Command 1932] pp: 202-204. (see ‘Hong Kong’, Issue 155 & ‘Tientsin’, Correspondence: Issue 158).
- Jack Conley’s War by E.J. Dodge. pp: 205-212.
- Correspondence: The Northern Rangers. p: 213. (see Correspondence Issues 154 & 155).
- Correspondence: 35th Regiment of Foot. pp: 213-214. (see ‘Six Days of Purgatory ...’ Issues 146 & 147, ‘Roussillon Plume’, Issue
- Correspondence: Regimental Music / Military Music. pp: 214-215. (see Correspondence: Issue 154).
- Correspondence: British Forces in Italy. pp: 215-216. (see Issue 151 & Correspondence: Issues 153, 154 & 158).
- Correspondence: Indian Shoulder Titles. [2SJAB] p: 216.
- Correspondence: Royal Irish Fusiliers. pp: 216-217. (see Correspondence: Issue 154).
- Correspondence: RFC, RNAS and RAF Airmen Numbers. - query. p: 217. (see 'RFC Service Numbers', Correspondence: Issue 163).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Hussar Officer.* - query. p: 218.