The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 154, November 1988, (Vol. XXXIX, pp: 57-112)
- Hints on Collecting Anodised Collar Badges by Peter Fuller. pp: 59-61.
- North Africa 1942* by John Ridgway. [bank note propaganda] pp: 61-62.
- Ney and Quatre Bras: A New Appraisal by D.C. Hamilton-Williams. pp: 63-75.
- The Royal Staff Corps 1800-1837* by T.M.J. Riordan. pp: 76-83.
- Frontier Ambush: The Story of a Painting* by Alan Harfield. pp: 84-91. [R.Sigs., NW Frontier, 1924]
- Cap Badges for Prisoners of War. [Reproduced from POW Journal 1944]. p: 91. (see Correspondence: Issues 158 & 164).
- Rear-Rank Sergeant Major* by J.R. Williams. pp: 92-93.
- Correspondence: Pipers’ Badges 3 Inniskilling Fusiliers. p: 96. (see Issue 152).
- Correspondence: British Forces in Italy. [Maltese Officers served overseas WW1] pp: 96-98. (see Issue 151 & Correspondence: Issues 153, 156 & 158).
- Correspondence: 85th & 86th Regiments of Foot. p: 98. (see Issue 151).
- Correspondence: Military Music in the Days of the Raj. pp: 100-101. (see Issue 152). [9 Gurkha Rifles]
- Correspondence: Better Late! p: 102. (see ‘Badge, Unidentified’, Issue 41).
- Correspondence: Proposed Re-Introduction of Tricorn Hat, 1901. pp: 102-103.
- Correspondence: Light Dragoon Information. - query. pp: 103-104.
- Correspondence: Who Were the Northern Rangers?* - query. [button] p: 104. (see Correspondence: Issue 155 & 156).
- Correspondence: Cavalry Queries. – query. [4 queries] p: 105.
- Correspondence: Indian Cavalry. – query. [5 queries] p: 105.
- Correspondence: Sergeant Major Royal Irish Rifles 1904*. pp: 106-107. (see Correspondence: Issue 156).
- Correspondence: Badge Identification* - query. [sea serpent & anchor] p: 108.