The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 150, November 1987, (Vol. XXXVIII, pp: 57-112)
[erroneously published as Vol. XXXIX])
- 1st Sikhs, Pipers of the, 1879,* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 60-61.
- D.I.Y. Battle Honours by Martin Summers. [18 H]. pp: 62-63. (see Correspondence Issue 152).
- History in the Chalk* by Barry Boon. [Fovant badges] pp: 64-69. (see Correspondence: Issue 174).
- From Sydney to Suakin and Return (The New South Wales 1885 Soudan Contingent) by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 70-72.
- Cape Mounted Riflemen* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 72-75.
- Paddington Rifles, The Disbandment of the, 1912, * by J.P. Kelleher. pp: 75-78.
- Indian Soldiers Serving in British Units by Lt. Col. Tony Mains. pp: 84-86.
- Rare Sergeant’s Peninsula Marks: 53rd (or Shropshire) Regiment of Foot* by “Lone Sapper”. pp: 86-91.
- Dunkinfield Riflemen, A Medal of the, 1805,* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 91-94.
- Correspondence: Metal Badges. [Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, new metal cap badge] p: 94.
- Correspondence: Insignia Identification* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 95-100. [non-military clasps etc.] (see Correspondence: Issue 145: Insignia Identification).
- Correspondence:Arm Badges: [Sergeant’s Badge, 6th (Inniskilling) Dragoons] pp: 100-101. (see in particular Correspondence: Issue 146,
- see also Issue 144 & Correspondence: Issues 145 & 148).
- Correspondence: 35th Foot. pp: 101-103. (see Issue 147, Six Days of Purgatory, One Day of Hell: Part II
- & Correspondence: Issue 149).
- Correspondence: Irish Pipes. pp: 103-105. (see Correspondence: Issues 133 & 228, also Issues 135, 147, 164, 226 & 227).
- Correspondence: Armlets. [Derby scheme armlet]. p: 105. (see Correspondence: Issue 147).
- Correspondence: Irish Badge Identification. – query. [Cork Regiment] p: 106.
- Correspondence: Badge Identification.* - query. p: 106.
- Correspondence: Embroidered Badge Identification. – query. [Vertus Non Stemma] p: 107. (see Correspondence: Issue 152).
- Correspondence: Forage cap embellishment, 2 Royal Warwicks, India 1928, query. pp: 107-108. (see Correspondence: Issue 153).
- Correspondence: Battle of the Alma – contemporary letter. pp: 108-109. (see Correspondence: Issue 152).