The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 148, May 1987, (Vol. XXXVII, pp: 145-192)
[erroneously published as Vol. XXXVIII])
- The Ogilby Trusts by Col. P.S. Newton. pp: 148-150.
- 2nd Battalion Royal Inniskilling Fusliers, Scouts of the,* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 150-153. (see Issue 153).
- Rajputana Rifles and the Urquhart Tartan by Lt. Col. Tony Mains. pp: 158-159. (see Issue 146).
- A Shako Plate of 1812* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 159-160.
- The VCs of Private Thomas Lane* by Col. P.S. Newton. pp: 161-175.
- Indian Submarine Mining Company RE and the Indian Submarine Mining Corps* by Alan Harfield. pp: 177-183.
- Correspondence: 6th (Inniskilling) Dragoons. [Sergeant’s Badge] p: 184. (see Issue 144 and Correspondence: Issues 145, 146 & 150).
- Correspondence: Chinese Labour Corps*. pp: 184-186. (see Correspondence: Issues 144 (QSA) & 145).
- Correspondence: Alliteration’s Artful Aid. pp: 186-187. (see ‘Army Poetry’, Correspondence: Issues 146 & 149).
- Correspondence: WW2 Helmets. p: 188. (see Correspondence: Issues 146 & 149).
- Correspondence: Burma Star Awards. pp: 188-189.
- Correspondence: Medal Identification.* - query. p: 190.