The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 137, August 1984, (Vol. XXXV, pp: 1-40)
- Corrections to “Zeppelin” article. p: 1. (see Issue 133).
- Secretary’s Notes: Royal Ulster Rifles – amalgamation 1 & 2 Bns. p: 3. (see Correspondence Issues 139, 141 & 146).
- Secretary’s Notes: Royal Army Chaplains Dept. cap badge.
- 217 (London) General Hospital RAMC (Volunteers), Brief History of, by Frank Spencer. p: 6.
- The Wei-Hai-Wei Regiment or the 1st Chinese Regiment* by William Y. Carman. pp: 7-10. (see Correspondence: Issues 125, 127 & 135).
- An Interesting Bullion Badge* by P. Fuller. pp: 10-11.
- King’s German Legion, A Belt-Plate of the* by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 12-13.
- A Luckless Deserter at Isandhlwana: 633 Pte. M. McDonald 1/24th Foot by R. Thomas Willson. pp: 13-14.
- Royal Dumfries Volunteers, Robert Burns and the, 1795-1796,* by James B. McKay. pp: 16-19.
- West Kent Militia, Belt-Plates of the, by Philip J. Haythornthwaite. pp: 20-21.
- Calcutta and Presidency Battalion A.F.(I) by Henry Gibbs. pp: 22-23.
- Dress of the Militia Officers of the Submarine Miners, Royal Engineers* by Alan Harfield. pp: 23-26.
- Correspondence: The Zeppelin Connection. p: 31. (see Issues 136, & also 133, also Correspondence: Issue 139).
- Correspondence: Badge Identification. pp: 32-33. (see ‘[4 drawings]’, Correspondence: Issue 135, also Correspondence: Issue 139).
- Correspondence: An Old Campaigner. p: 33. (see Correspondence: Issues 123, 125, 127 & 129).
- Correspondence: Irish Badges, from Rev. Fr. Richard Ashton. pp: 34-36. (see Correspondence, Issue 134).
- Correspondence: 9th Bn. Tank Corps badge. p: 36. (see Correspondence, Issues 131 & 132).
- Correspondence: The North Russian Relief Force 1919. pp: 37-38. (see Correspondence: Issue 139).