The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 128, May 1982, (Vol. XXXII, pp: 121-160)
- More Trade and Skill-At-Arms Badges Part 2* by Denis Edwards. pp: 125-132. (see Issue 127, also principally Issues 119, 124 & 127).
- The Laws of War on Land From the Mid-Nineteenth Century to 1914 by Michael L. Taylor. pp: 134-137.
- The Beja Battle Badge* by Norman Litchfield. pp: 138-142.
- The Treasury Beats the Big Drum by Lt. Col. Ivor G. Thomas. [loss of military bands] p: 143.
- A New Zealand Pipes and Drum Band* by C. Lord. pp: 144-145.
- A Momento (sic) of British Service on the East Cape Frontier* by J. Robert Williams. p: 146.
- British Imperial Units Stationed in the Colony of Van Dieman’s Land /
- Tasmania 1803-1870 by J. Bryant Haigh. p: 147.
- Correspondence: Missileman Badge. pp: 149 & 152. (see Correspondence: Issue 126).
- Correspondence: Sussex Schools With RE & RFA Affiliations, from R.J. Wyatt. pp: 149-150. (see Issue 126: Steyne School Cadet Corps).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Badges & Buttons. pp: 150-152. (see Correspondence: [sea horse supporters - Newcastle] & ‘Mercier & Corpet’, Issue 126 & Correspondence: Issue 129).
- Correspondence: ‘On War Service 1915’. p: 153. (unidentified previous Issue).
- Correspondence: 75th, A Staff Sergeant of the, additional information* pp: 153 - 154. (see Issue 127).
- Correspondence: Badge Identification: RZSI. – query. p: 155.
- Correspondence: Service Chevrons.* p: 156.
- Correspondence: Badge Identification.* [two badges] p: 157. (see Correspondence Issues 129 & 130 & Issue 132).
- Correspondence: Badge & Buttons Identification, various. – query. p: 157. (see Correspondence: Issue 129).