The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 126, November 1981, (Vol. XXXII, pp: 41-80)
- Duke of Gloucester’s Volunteers 1805, A Medal of the,* by Philip Haythornthwaite. pp: 43-45.
- V.C., Surgeon-General William George Nicholas Manly* by Lt. Col. T.C. Wallace. pp: 45-48.
- The Ancient British Fencible Cavalry* by B. Owen. pp: 50-59. [North Wales Regiment of Fencible Cavalry / Denbighshire Light Horse]
- The London Pharmacist Volunteers 1915-1917* by R.A. Westlake. pp: 60-63.
- Steyn School Cadet Corps* by Robin N. Marshall. pp: 63-68.
- 4th Royal Veteran Battalion* by K.D. Pickup. pp: 68-70.
- Army Ancestors by Ray Nalder. pp: 70-72.
- Worcestershire Militia: Early 19th Century Officers’ Shoulder Belt Plates* by Dixon Pickup. pp: 72-73.
- Correspondence: Mutiny in the Land Transport Corps , from J.R. Williams. pp: 73-74.
- Correspondence: Turkish Engineer Corps, from J.R. Williams.pp: 74-75.
- Correspondence: Badge identification.* – query. [sea horse supporters – Newcastle] p: 75. (see Correspondence: Issues 128, 129 & 131).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Button [‘Mercier & Corpet’] and [US missile] Patch.* p: 76. (see Correspondence: Issue 128).
- Correspondence: Unidentified Button.* [EFR] p: 76.
- Correspondence: Palestine Police. p: 77. (see Issue 125).
- Correspondence: Markings on cap badges, J.R. Gaunt, from Major J.F.A. Overton. pp: 77-78. (see Correspondence: ‘RAEC badge ...’, Issue 124).
- Correspondence: Arm Badges. p: 78. (see Issue 124).
- Correspondence Trade & Skill-At-Arms Badges. p: 78. (see Issue 124).