The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 111, February 1978, (Vol. XXVIII, pp: 61-92 + i-viii)
- The Twenty-Two Months: The Life Span of the Land Transport Corps,
- Crimea 1854-1856, by F.G. Aylott. pp: 61-62.
- Some Shoulder Titles of the Service Battalions 1914-1919* by R.A. Westlake. pp: 64-65.
- 13th (Llandaff) Corps, Glamorganshire Rifle Volunteers* by B. Owen. pp: 66-69.
- West Bromwich Volunteer Rifle Corps, Notes on the, 1914-1919 (Part I)* by J. Robert Williams. pp: 70-77. (see Issue 112).
- Secretary’s Notes: Palestine Volunteer Force – query. pp: iv-v. (see Correspondence Issues 120, 123, 124, (125) & 145).
- A Cameronian Shoulder Belt Plate* by Lelia B. Ryan. pp: 78-79.
- The Top of the Tree by C.G. Andrews. [V.C. holders who reached highest rank]. pp: 80-85. (see Corresponence: Issue 112, also Issue 113).
- Correspondence: Collar Badges on Caps by Charles Thomas. pp: 86-87. (see Correspondence, Issues 110 & 112).
- Correspondence: “Maid of Erin” or “Angel Harp” - query, origins of, p: 87. (see Correspondence, Issues 113 & 164).
- Correspondence: Manchester Volunteers – and Others by D.M.F. Jones. p: 88. (see Issue 110).
- Correspondence: Badge, 16th (S) Bn. The Welch Regiment by B. Owen. pp: 89-90.
- Correspondence: Purchase in the Army. [newspaper article with figures]. pp: 90-92.
- Correspondence: General Sir James Yorke Scarlett: [standard from Heavy Brigade charge, fire damaged] p: 92. (see Issue 112).