The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 104, May 1976, (Vol. XXVI, pp: 105-156)
- The Army and Scottish Dress by W.A. Thorburn. pp: 105-109.
- Queen’s Own Mercian Yeomanry: Regimental Dress Regulations and Customs 1975* by Anon. pp: 110-117. (see also Issue 103).
- Askar Melayu Di-Raja Brunei (Royal Brunei Malay Regiment) Part I* by Major A.G. Harfield. pp: 118-124. (see also Issues 106, 114 & 115).
- Was There Any Other Real Cause of the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857? by Lt. Col. B.N. Majumdar. pp: 125-127.
- The “Waler” – Origins of the Name by Vivian J.T. Sharpe. pp: 128-131. [heavy cavalry mounts, India]
- Correspondence: 11th (Lonsdale) Battalion Border Regt. [cap badge] p: 131.
- Correspondence: Unidentified Button. – query. p: 132.
- Secretary’s Notes: Re-struck badges. p: 135. (see Issue 103).