The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 103, February 1976, (Vol. XXVI, pp: 73-104)
- Hampshire Carabiniers Yeomanry, A Short History of the, Part 2* by John Woods. pp: 73-75. (see also Issue 102).
- Two Kildare Military Belt Plates* by F. Glenn Thompson. pp: 76-78.
- V.C.: Piper Daniel Laidlaw, memorial plaque. p: 78.
- 80th Foot in New Zealand by J. Bryant Haigh. pp: 79-83.
- Australian Flying Corps and Central Flying School* by Robert Gray. pp: 84-86.
- Correspondence: Flogging in the Army* by Hurmuz Kaus. pp: 87-88. (see Issue 99 & Correspondence, Issue 101).
- Correspondence: A Varied Career: Major J.C. Ker-Fox. p: 88. (see ‘A South Stafford in the Kaiser’s Service’, Issue 99 and Correspondence, Issue 100).
- “C” (Shropshire Yeomanry) Squadron, Queen’s Own Mercian Yeomanry:
- An Enduring Tradition*/** by G. Archer Parfitt. pp: 1xff, 89-91. (see also Issue 104).
- King’s Regiment, Historical Notes and Badges of the, 1958-75* by David A. Rutter. pp: 92-96. (see Correspondence: Issue 110).
- Secretary’s Notes: Re-struck badges. pp: 102-103. (see Secretary’s Notes, Issue 104).