The contents of The Bulletin you selected are as follows:-
Bulletin Issue 101, August 1975, (Vol. XXVI, pp: 1-40)
- Cyprus Pioneer Corps and the Cyprus Military Police During 1879-1882* by Major A.G. Harfield. pp: 1-8.
- Swords of the Khans of Khelat* by Major P.G.E. Hill. pp: 8-10.
- “For Valour”: The British Soldier and His Medal by J.H. Rumsby. pp: 11-13.
- Royal Sussex Regiment, Buttons and a Collar Bade of the* by R.H. Blethyn. pp: 14-17.
- Badges and Awards of the Jewish Lads’ Brigade* by Ernest J. Martin. pp: 18-21.
- Pipers in the Scottish Regiments by W.G.F. Boag. pp: 26-30.
- Correspondence: The Queen’s Westminster Lodge. p: 31.
- Correspondence: Unidentified Badge: “Zindit”. – query. p: 32.
- Correspondence: Flogging During the Regency. p: 32. (see Issue 99 & Correspondence, Issue 103).
- Correspondence: Queen’s Life Guard. p: 33. (see Issue 99).
- Correspondence: Two Eighteenth Century HEIC Recruiting Notices. p: 34.